who in the fucking world
The sort of parallel universe we all in a way begin to fear because we're not sure what it's like.
I assure you though, my dear. It isn't too bad on the other side. At least, not by far.
I'm Hide or Rabbit. Whichever you prefer. I like a lot of things, obviously. You know, stuff. I like stuff. I love to make new friends, so don't be shy! I promise I don't bite-- Too often.
omg everyone, “white tears: the book” exists.
a must have
IM SCREAMING OVER 500 PEOPLE REPORTED HER
i read this interesting fact the other day that pirates wore eye patches because they frequently transitioned from bright sunlight to darkness below deck and when they went below deck the covered eye would already be adjusted to darkness so they could immediately see really well and not have to wait for their eyes to adjust
THIS IS LEGIT THEY PROVED IT ON MYTHBUSTERS.
i learned this from a gay pirate au fanfic i read
what the fuck is going on
Leaf bug (Phyllium giganteum)
The constant wobbling as they move is a part of their disguise, making it seem as though the “leaf” is only moving because of a light breeze.
If you blow on one it will also shake around in the hopes of matching any actual surrounding leaves
Why is it that old wives tales are called old wives tales
When old men’s tales are called religion and philosophy?
OH MY G OD
Ferguson Mayor James Knowles is making no friends at tonight’s Town Hall. Part 2
Everyone knows that lifting makes women big, bulky, and less desirable. But, do they know the reasons why? I compiled my top ten reasons as to why women should NEVER EVER even think about touching a weight. Ever.
1. You will find less and less that you are asked to go to the kitchen and make a sandwich. What will you do with all that free time?!?
2. Men on the Internet will tell you that you are too big. Can you handle no longer being the object of a stranger’s fantasy?
3. Pants won’t fit because your butt has gotten so big. Imagine actually filling out a pair of pants, the horror!!
4. Your children might see that a woman can be something more than a frail object meant to please a man. Challenging the status quo is never a good thing.
5. You can eat a much larger amount of delicious food and not gain a pound. Disgusting! Pass the tofu and skim milk please.
6. Men will avoid you at the gym when you lift more than they do. How are you supposed to know how to lift without their constant coaching?
7. You will be able to open a pickle jar without a man or a knife. No one should possess that much raw power.
8. Your bones will maintain a thick density throughout your life. Do you really want to rob a surgeon of your money for osteoporosis treatment?
9. Heavy lifting can be as diverse as you want to make it. Your time would be much better spent on a treadmill every day watching CNN.
10. You will be shunned from old friends that want you to go clubbing every night. Those are the kinds of friends you just don’t want to lose.
By: Brandon Morrison @liftbigeatbig
This amazing compilation was just too sarcastically awesome not to post
Photo by: @neveuxstudios
instead of “bro” just say “onii-chan”
you’re looking fucking jacked, onii-chan
*Nii-san. Oni-chan is for sisters.
sounds like someone doesn’t watch enough shitty moe anime with uncomfortable incest elements
“Our first show was literally three people,” begins Alana, “and one of them was”—the sisters finish in unison—“a dancing baby!” Alana continues, “And then the next show we had a couple more people, and the next show we had a couple more, and by the last show, people could not get in. The dancing baby must’ve pulled some strings.”
the dancing baby must’ve pulled some strings
Creepshow 2 (1987)
Just finished watching this, and this part was hilarious.
Shoutouts to all the bisexual people whose parents are secretly hoping they’ll settle down in a heterosexual relationship and get married and have biological children.
shoutout to the pan people who have no idea how to even come out to their parents
Shoutout to all the asexual people with parents that think they’re just not ready for sex yet.